Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Come Meet ME and TONY in CALIFORNIA

I will be appearing with my twin brother, Tony Bancroft, in California on Sat., June 9, 2012 from 3:00 to 6:00 P.M. at a "Wine Tasting and Meet and Greet the Local Artist/Writers". This is an ADULT ONLY event held at St. Isidore Historical Plaza, 1096l Reagan St., Los Alamitos, California 90720 (562-596 9918 Office #) This is a fund raiser to save the Plaza as a historical site in my home town of Los Alamitos, California. The price of admission is $30.00 a person/$50.00 per couple. At the door it will be $35.00 a person/$60.00 a couple. You can mail in your check in advance to the Plaza, Atten: Cori Crismon. Make check payable to Comite' del Amor, a non profit organization formed to save the Plaza. Check out their web site: St. Isidore Historical Plaza.org Tony and I will be doing drawings and they will be auctioning them off. In addition, I will have my new "CHARACTER MENTOR" book with me and I will sign them with purchase. Come on down to our hometown!

No comments: