Monday, May 19, 2014

TAUGHT BY A PRO

I don't post to this blog as much as I should, since I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram it's hard to keep up.  (Follow me on those too!  Twitter and Instagram- TomBancroft1)  But I seem to have completely forgotten to mention something important to me: my online art instruction website, Taught by a Pro!  (www.taughtbyapro.com).  Its THE place to watch video lessons prepared exclusively for that site by top PRO instructors from the worlds of animation, comic strips, comic books, illustration, and concept design!  Please check it out!


2 comments:

kopi.J said...

Hello! I think these information Will be helpful for you.

openergroup.com
bigseanallan.net
Thank you!

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
ไก่ชนออนไลน์
สูตรเดินเงินบาคาร่า